Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just a General Disclaimer

Let me start this blog by saying that my music taste is all over the place. As any teenage girl, I do enjoy the usual Top 40 pop hits. Taylor Swift and One Direction are some of the most played artists in my iTunes library. This being said, teeny-bopper pop is not nearly the only thing I listen to. I love going through my dad's CD collection, and through this I have discovered a love for many different kinds of music. My love for The Black Keys, Vampire Weekend, Passion Pit, and The Shins have all come out of an open mindedness for music that carries over to other genres as well. One day I will be listening to John Butler Trio, and the next I will be jamming out to Macklemore or Hoodie Allen.
What I'm trying to say is that if you are looking for a blog only on Emblem3 or Demi Lovato, or a blog only on U2 or Coldplay, this is not the blog for you. Although all of those artists will be included in this blog, so will many others from all across the music scene. My music taste is not at all discriminating, so these posts won't be either. If you have any artists that you think I should check out, feel free to email me at PlaySwitch@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment